Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

I’ve been asked if I’d b interested in this trial

May 8
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’m excited that they are researching COPD. Thank you for participating. ❤️

May 8
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Joseph I like what AI said

May 8
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Congratulations I really hope this works out great for you. I am very happy for you ☺️.
That's the great thing about medicine they are always trying to improve. Maybe by your participation you can help so many. Thank you @A MyCOPDTeam Member

May 8
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I thought it was great what AI said

May 8
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank u AI. I’m very excited to b a part of this trial.

May 8

Related Questions

View All