Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 21
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That is how I do it too @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Except I don't set it out in the sun. Stretching it helps loosen it from the coils it had been shaped too.

May 24
A MyCOPDTeam Member

So @A MyCOPDTeam Member about those danged hoses. I've found with some of them that they will always be stubborn, so pick your fights😅. But, I now will start at one end of the hose, going to the other end, and pull it straight as hard as I can(in sections), sometimes I have to get my hubby to hold on to one of the ends for more stretch. Hope it works for you, it's sooo nice not getting attacked by kinks all day!

May 28
A MyCOPDTeam Member

thank you sounds good

May 28
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’m going to try that. Thank you

May 28
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take mine out of the package and put it in the dryer a few minutes . It’s smooth as butter works every time.

May 28

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Halifax, NS

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL