Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Anyone have good or bad news on this medicine? Thx,

May 28
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members mostly gave positive feedback to someone asking about Breztri after 48 years of living with Non-CF Bronchiectasis, with the majority... Read more

Members mostly gave positive feedback to someone asking about Breztri after 48 years of living with Non-CF Bronchiectasis, with the majority describing it as a helpful and worthwhile medication to try. Several members shared that Breztri helped them breathe better than they had in years, with one noting it relieved a long-standing heavy feeling in the lungs, and another recommending getting samples before purchasing due to high pharmacy costs. A recurring theme was encouragement to give it a try, with most experiences being positive and only one reported bad reaction mentioned.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

Im on several Bronchiectasis sites on Facebook. People have a variety of experiences with it, like all medications. It has really been a game changer for a lot of people. So I would think it would be worth trying it. Hugs Victoria
@A MyCOPDTeam Member

May 28 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you Rhonda.. I've heard from 5 people on the site and all were a thumbs up... Mike

May 29
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Mamassey, I was lucky to get a years supply of Breztri at no cost.. I haven't received it yet but I'm hoping it helps reduce the inflammation and coughing up of heavy phlegm day in and day out... Over 48 years of coughing... it gets old... Have a great day, Mike

May 30
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been on it for months and I really like it. I feel like I can breathe better. Get samples from your doctor before buy. A lot of the big pharmacies have a pretty larger price tag. Wish you luck.

May 30
A MyCOPDTeam Member

John32, that's good to know!!! I've only received one message from a friend in Panama who had a bad reaction to Breztri... Everyone else gave it a thumbs up! Thanks, Mike

May 30

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Texas City, TX