Answer Summary
Members rallied around a question about feeling off, with breathing difficulties and low activity, offering warm support and practical tips... Read more
It sounds like you're having one of those days where motivation is low and getting moving feels like a real challenge — totally understandable with COPD! (And no, this isn't Chrisp, but hopefully still helpful! 😄)
The good news is that even small amounts of activity can make a difference. Here are a few gentle ways to get Show Full Answer
More confused than anything! Lol It is kinda spooky though. How do they do that? @A MyCOPDTeam Member it just blows my mind which is not good cause I'm losing what little I have left of mine.🙃🙃🙃
Yeah Chrisp I hate those darned pop-ups. And its kinda scary right? I once went to a specific place for a medical appointment of some kind. Just as I pulled into the parking lot, all of a sudden an added popped up that was offering the same product as what my appointment had. Sheesh!
@A MyCOPDTeam Member I would ad something to the AI answer you got and that is to call your doctor and tell him/her what is going on. Sitting up as straight as you can also helps. We all have days where we just do not feel like moving, but we have to do it anyway. Even just a small movement helps. I'm not sure what you meant by your phone jumping out of your hand though, so please explain. I sincerely hope your day improves greatly! Hugs, Chris 6/30/26
Well thanks @A MyCOPDTeam Member. That was very kind of you.