Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 17
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes, I d get different Insurance, I m on Trelegy and my co-pay for 90 days is 12.95

August 9
A MyCOPDTeam Member

This may help.

July 17
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Commercial- thank you!!!

July 17
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Are you on Medicare or Commercial insurance? If you are on Commercial insurance you can look into a manufacturer coupon. I signed up it was free and I was only paying I think it was $40.00 a month for a year. Hope this helps.
Have a Great Day, Weekend and be Safe.

July 17
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Most of the time doctors have free samples ask if yours does then you can find out how much it will or will not help before you decide to spend that much money @A MyCOPDTeam Member

July 17

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Doylestown, PA