Have you been drinking enough water? Sounds silly, but my BP dropped very low last week and I felt week and turns out drinking a lot of water helped.
Depends on what you are taking in the way of blood pressure meds..mine kept getting higher so heart doc put me on beta-blocker to slow the heart down, copd causes the heart to go wild, very fast when trying to catch your breath, very stressful diease. I also take high blood pressure meds. Seems to be working, I dont breathe as heavy when I cant catch my breath. Sometimes this job has alot of physical jobs to it. I sometimes have to empty a truck and thats rough for me cause I get short of breath easy. You should let your doc know about the low pressure tho.
I dont have low blood pressure
No , my pressure is good.
I also have low blood pressure and heart rate is crazy and all over the place depending on short of breath and activities.