Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Social Circle, GA
March 1, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I buy a lot of microwave meals, cook in my crock pot, sandwiches are real easy. No matter how you feel, you have to eat and make sure you get a lot of protein. I still like to cook, but there is nobody here except me to eat it. Let me know when you can be here and I cook up a good home cooked meal.

March 2, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes Hyla, I can't stand for long periods of time because my back hurts so bad, so I got me a bar stool that adjust in hight's. It has a back on it so using it I find that it works pretty well, I just get things ready and when I put them on to cook, I can sit and watch everything. Sure save my breath. Try it and see what you think. Good cooking and Breathing. Good night

March 6, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have given up on cooking. I only do things I can cook in stages & crockpots are your friend.

March 2, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Cooking really tough but has to be done. Make easy meals and sit down for prparing salads etc.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member

April 9, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I do alot like @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Sometimes I will cook eggs or make one dish. That is it.

March 7, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Miami, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In