Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Can you use inhalers for long periods?

March 19, 2015
 · 
Reactions
Learn more about the drug treatment mentioned above.
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used inhalers for 25 years. I'm sure they do some damage, but I don't know what. Couldn't survive without them. Albuteral, atrovent, and Advair. I also use a [[treatment:nebulizer:54b6c8ec08c92919e[[phone:1000093]] 4-5:]] times a day. Hugs to you.

March 20, 2015 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i have been using both since 2008 and i find the spriva very good

March 20, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Spirva helped out for me first thing in the morning. I am addicted to my Ventolin pump. I use more than tens times a day sometimes. But it is the only thing that has ever lifted that heaviness off my chest

March 19, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I started using inhaler since they first came about, I think. I was given 2 of them, albuteral, and I don,t remember the other when I was 32 years old. I am now 69. They are right next to me. So that,s 37 years ago.
.

April 17, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Gagoo hi I've used inhalers for 30 yrs noe and nebuliser four times a day. Just like you I couldn't,t breath without them. Maybe even wouldn't,t be breathing now

April 16, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Marked Tree, AR

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Honolulu, HI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In