Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Auburn, IL
April 23, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get muscle cramps constantly and i do feel i drink alot of water. I never considered that the cramps come from the inhalers in fact i never knew where they came. I do no is that they r painful.

April 28, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I thought the inhalers were causing my muscle cramps also. One of my Dr. suggested potassium and or not enough water. Doubled my water intake and success. The days I am dehydrated I start cramping up find the water bottle 45 min or so there gone.

April 24, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I too get cramps when I do not drink plenty of water

April 24, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My doctor told me to get more potassium but also electrolytes. I started drinking 16 ounces of Power Ade before bed and I no longer get cramps!

October 13, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes just started having cramps in legs feet and abdomen

August 7, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fayetteville, AR

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Porthmadog Gwynedd

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ponca City, OK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In