Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Austin, TX

How can anyone afford the medications that we are prescribed? I have to pick and choose medicines to get each month because they are so expensive.

May 5, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get m6 inhalers free. Do go on the site and print out a firm for you and your doctor to fill out. You may be able to get patient assistance. You can call the company as well.

May 5, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I beg the doctors for samples they are way too expensive for my blood. I have gotten cards from the doctors stating you can get certain ones for 25 a month & when you take it to the pharmacy you cant use it because your on medicare. They sure get you any way they can.So i just keep on begging. .......later Jean H

May 6, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Some of us get our meds using www.alldaychemist.com I've never had a problem with them and what I get are made by the same manufacturer and they look just like what I'd get from my local pharmacy and about a tenth the price.

Jean

May 6, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

if you go on some of the websites sometimes the medication company can help. Astra Zenaca sent me a 3 month supply. Look up manufacturer Name and see if they have website or offer prescription cards.

May 5, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I can't afford those expensive meds, either. The low cost inhaler works. And the nebulized treatments are cheap.

May 14, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bridgton, ME