Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Randallstown, MD
June 10, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

SSI. Is hard to get you can't have just about any thing That's why I went straight for SS if you have lungs doctors backing you. All your test you have taking. All. Ct scans. X-rays ask to go to SS doctors I did and got SS in 3 months. Good luck. . I had two houses in my name I was turn turn . At why I went for SS I had so much backing up my claim my lungs was so bad.I got on it easy.. Disabile.

June 15, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not sure dr hasn't told me she just said I have it bad

June 13, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I got on disability 10 yrs ago with no problem,with the papers my doctor sent in to medicare, what stage are you in?

June 13, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

they have a number system on copd and if it is bad enough you should get it automatically I had no problems

July 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you

June 23, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Frankton, IN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ohio City, CO