Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calgary, AB

1 month ago my doctor switched me to Ultibro, immediately I had relief in my chest and was able to breathe deeper than I had in a long time. I had been on Spiriva, Advair, and Ventolin for a couple of years, some days it was hard to breath
I am also taking some chinese medicine for lung disease, and my doctor said that the Ultibro will work well with it. Since taking Ultibro I have not used my Ventolin at all
I would just like to know if anyone else has used Ultibro and what they think of… read more

August 10, 2015 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been on the breezehaler for 5 months
Its great 😊
I too havent needed Ventolin and the Spriva made me lose my voice and dry mouth.
I recomend breeze haler 100%

August 10, 2015 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I would like to know more about the chinese medicine. I like naturopath along with... I haven't used Ultibro. I have used Advair, Spiriva and Ventolin.

November 11, 2015 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

hi sunshine. I keep on loosing my voice also. I'm on the spriva and Ventolin. The Doctors keep on saying they don't know why. I asked them about my inhaler they keep on saying no that's not it. They do give me a sore throat. :(

August 13, 2015 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

What is the chinese medicine you are using?

June 5, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ultibro. Used it for about 6 months. Works well for me but am not sure that it is effective for 24 hours.

August 15, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Leicester, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
barnsley unitedkingdom