Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Garner, NC
September 11, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I still smoke. I have quit many times over the years. I have been on oxygen for 5 years and still can't quit. I am trying again wish me luck. I doubt it will help much at this point but maybe I will breathe better.

September 14, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I used the tablets to stop smoking not suitable for many people but I managed I'm not saying it was easy but I'm glad I stopped when I did because I was a heavy smoker

September 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I stopped smoking wouldn't dream of putting another cigarette in my mouth

September 15, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello Patty. Yes I am one of the die hard`s that still smokes ,I wish I could stop but I have too many excuses not to , I have quit many times }but as my Doctor said to me }which made me think} You will quit one day. Did not take me long to see what he meant.

September 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes,I still do. Far less than before,but.....

September 12, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mendenhall, MS

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wickliffe, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
South Shore, KY