Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bristol, VA

I am looking at a Lung Power Trainer device on Amazon. Has anyone here used this? Does it improve lung function and breathing? Wanting some advice before I pay 120.00 for this. Thanks!!!

March 4, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My partner has one from the hospital after they cut out half of his left lung. It is painful to do until you get stronger and it is exhausting for him. He ends up going to sleep after doing a nebulizer treatment to get him comfortable again.

March 8, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I purchased a Areosure lung excerciser from Amazon have been using it about 4 weeks now and I can feel a slight improvement in my breathing so will continue to use it regular.

March 5, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Makes sense!!! Thanks!!!

March 23, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Best Lung Power is a Simple Mouth Organ...It works on both your Inhale and Exhale, besides playing any tune to keep you amused and your neighbours cringing...

Another great way is to sing with a Pulmonary Song Group......

Here are 2 Links...You can also use a normal harmonica.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGu_1rE8gN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbt_XYWYh0w

March 16, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a Power Breather purchased in Queensland Australia. I have been using it regularly not sure whether it does any good but it makes me feel better.

March 16, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Angola, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gainsborough, UK