Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 20, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Is there someone who can do "cupping" on your back? Cup hands and pound on back ( gently but hard enough to dislodge phlegm). It does work. Praying that it'll help. Hugs

May 20, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Is this something you deal with daily? I have COPD/Asthma, Bronchiectasis, chronic bronchitis and tracheomalacia. I also have an immune deficiency which makes me very susceptible to infections. I could never get all the gunk out of my chest and moving. Last year my lung PA gave me Mucomyst to use with my nebulizer to help keep things from settling. It has worked wonders for me. From what I understand it is mostly for CF patients but it has helped me so much.

May 24, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NV