Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chattanooga, TN

lo all and I am looking to buy a portable continous flow Concentrator that is FAA approved They are really expensive and does any one have any info about them and thanks ahead of time.

June 4, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get mine through Preferred Homecare, the battery lasts 9 hrs on 2lpm. The ones that are FAA approved aren't the continuous flow.

June 13, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get mine through Lincare, Medicare pays for it and I also get my concentrator and nebilizer from them. check with your pulpenaligist

June 11, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Look on the net there are dealers in new and used equipment....you will need to coordinate with your doctor. I bought a used larger portable machine...keep it for use in the car, or for power outage even tho I'm well stocked with tanks.

June 10, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member 72 I get mine thru Lincare. you have to be 88 or under to qualify, not age but oxygen level and medicare will pay for it.

June 10, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I got one threw my insurance but you have to go to your doctor and than you are given one to use and when your done they come pick it up. Apriva medical supply (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators) calif.

June 6, 2016 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St. Paul, MN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Saint Lucie, FL