Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 21, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I decided to stay on the meds I am on will not take the trazodone Thank you all for your answers. Just breathe

July 24, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I would call the office and talk to a nurse or the pharmacy.

July 21, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good advise

July 23, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good advise

July 23, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I Can't help you with that question. Because I'm not familiar with that medication. But you should ask your doctor about it. Just be careful mixing mixing medications, without the full knowledge of them.

July 23, 2016

Related Questions

View All
MyCOPDTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

MyCOPDTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New York, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In