Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Livonia, MI

Just found 2 unopened Dulera inhalers with an expiration date of Jan 2016. With the high cost of inhalers, just wondering if they might still be okay to use.

July 31, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Actually up to two years is safe says my pulmonigist

July 31, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just call the pharmacist. I should be able to help you

August 4, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

my DR said to go ahead and use the one I was given in rehab. even thro it had expired.

August 19, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

if the date has expired then they recommend not using them at all return to the place of purchase in the same answer don't use any medications once passed the use by date as it can change the construction of the medications and this defaults the use for the medication and can lead to illness yep I know we are already ill but who wants to get sicker have a great day

August 8, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Years ago we did not have sell by dates on anything, and we survived. There is too much fuss today, over not using it passed its date time. I open it, smell it, taste it if you can. Inhalers I would use. Happy breathing. God bless.

August 4, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Southend-on-Sea, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ponca City, OK