With the extreme heat and humidity in Vegas, can I bring my albuterol and machine on the airplane?
Yes you can take your nebulizer and meds on the plane and it can not be counted as carry on. NEVER put your meds in your check in bags. If they get lost you are in big trouble. I always make sure I put it in a separate bag and I also make sure that I have RX scripts for the machines. all meds should be in prescription containers with your name on them. Also, if you are using oxygen make sure you check the airline web for their rules. I always have to down load a form for my doctor to fill out. another also, don't be surprised if they test your machines for explosives they do it most of the time. no big deal. I have used my nebulizer on the plane but before I used it I let the airline steward know because it gives of what looks like smoke and people are really jumpy and she thanked me and said it was a good idea. good luck and happy flying breath better.
I'm sorry, when you said albuterol, I assumed you were talking about a nebulizer. You can take and use your inhalers on any plane as far as I know...I do regularly and no one's ever questioned me. I fly at least twice a month and have for the last six or seven years, so use them. Don't ask anyone, just do it!
Thank you, Jean for the response. No, I don't need O2, but I will need my inhaler. Have a wonderful day!!
Yes, but you may not be able to use it on the plane. You can use your inhalers. To see if you can use it on the plane you'll need to call Delta's health desk. They can tell you if use in flight is permitted. If you're sing O2 on the plane, be sure you complete their forms and requirements. Of all the domestic airlines, they have the most stringent requirements in my judgment.
I always take the meds and nebulizer in my carry on and have used it on the plane. I let the stewardess know that I was doing it so no one got nerves if they saw the white buffs. everyone is very nerves these days. don't pack any meds in your checked bags, Also, your meds and nebulizer do not count as a carry on so I put them in a separate bag.