Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monteal

Hi everyone, could someone tell me how I can find my profile page?

October 1, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Tap the 3lines top left hand corner

October 2, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks David...

October 2, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been diagnosed with mild COPD, but I seem to be puffy all the time to varying degrees, is this normal? And does anyone wake up gasping for breath when they wake up in the morning. Thanks a lot.

October 2, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Moss Point, MS

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monteal