Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I"ve been taking this for almost two years now. Is this long enough to have had an effect on the eyes .Any suggestions out there .Has anyone else experienced this?

October 26, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It could be. See a good ophthalmologist and get tested and then treated if necessary. If treated you shouldn't have any problems.

October 26, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It does make you wonder! I am on montelukast it too is a steroid! That side affect is loss of appetite! I do eat, but not like I should! There are side affects with my other meds try and tell a doctor about them and they say its in my head! Sending hugs

October 26, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Had cataract surgery this summer and will have regular check ups as usual.

October 28, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ystalyfera, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clinton, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kissimmee, FL