Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clinton, IL

I have used it for years...Dr tried to switch me to others without success. Powders were the worst. I quit . I also use advacor as rescuer

I quit using albuador it made me dizzy Using neb with Ibuprofen 4 times a day

July 14, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If it wasn't for symbicort, I'd be miserable. It has improved my quality of life ten fold!

July 15, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been back on Symbicort and Spiriva was added when I was in the hospital last July. Pulmonology doesn't like me taking oral steroids. Symbicort has a steroid in it. I am the best I have been in a long time

July 23, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Guess what I found out if you join Kroger RX plan some of the medicine is a lot cheaper check it out

July 20, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do Ipratropium 4 times a day /w/ nebulizer along with symbocort 2 times a day without side effects

July 15, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

is there another med that has the same medicines in it as Advair that cost less I do know that there is a genetic brand that just came out but it cost about the same whats the deal with that

July 14, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Keizer, OR

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ledyard, CT