Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 15, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was on Breo and Incruse and just yesterday my pulmonary dr. took me off of them and put me on Anoro Ellipta and I started that this morning so time will tell. I keep @ventolin for the day time just in case I need it
It has been about a month on Anoro and I don't feel any difference at all, in fact I am sob especially today, and lack sleep..

October 22, 2016 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm on Incruse one puff once per day- also on Salbutamol 4 x daily, Seretide & Ventolin. Have found the Incruse plus the rest gives me really good days breathing wise.

November 16, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been taking Breo for over a year. It helps me. Hope it works for you @A MyCOPDTeam Member.

October 23, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used Intruse for two weeks . I do not see any difference, I'm sad to say. I just knew this would be "the" one.

October 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am on Incruse first the red one now the Turquoise one ,I am not sure whether it is helping anymore than Spireva did,I seem to get loads of back ache now which was not my complaint before,also cannot walk as well as before
.

October 16, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monteal