Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Klamath Falls, OR
October 15, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It is the best for me...I take it faithfully and the results are wonderful...Have not had to use my rescue inhaler at all. I have been on Stiolto Respimat for 6 + mos...:)

October 18, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was taking advair 500/50 but stiolto is so much better.

October 20, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i would like to try this also so far my ventolin hfa is working for me

October 20, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Recently had Spiriva changed to Spiolta ( Stiolto) and find it is better for me. Find I am not using my rescue inhaler so much either

March 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Interesting that you have had sinus trouble since going onto Stiolto I have had bad sinus lately and just thought it was weather conditions and pollen but it makes sense now it has been since I started on Stiolto. In Australia it is called Spiolta Respimat same ingredients though.

March 11, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Springfield, MA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NV