Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Ireland, IN

I have a cough lot of mucus what is best way to help get it up.πŸ˜₯

December 7, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That is what I do the dr's advised me to drink plenty of water and take Mucinex a gentleman in Wal-Mart saw the Mucinex in my buggy and advised me that I could get it cheaper at The Dollar Tree "Mucus Relief"

December 11, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

mucus relief and drink lots of water l think water haves it loosen up and you can cough it up easyer

December 10, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Mucinex 2/day I have found a mucus relief tablet at Sam's and at the Dollar Tree that are quite a bit cheaper the ones at the Dollar Tree are $1.00 for a bottle I think of 24 my GP and I went over and figured it worked out cheaper than Mucinex it isn't time released so I took them about 4 hours apart. My medicine is expensive, I hit the do-nut hold by the end of May and it becomes very expensive after that, so I have to take advantage of any bargain I find. Stay safe and breath free

December 7, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

benzonatate 200mg works great or gernatic mucinex 600 works good luck

December 7, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a nebulizer with a prescription med. It helps bring up the mucus, which is the best thing for you.

December 8, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Ireland, IN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Alexandria, VA