Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Akron, OH

I want to change my face book over to a different name without changing my group on "My COPD team" But best of all I would like to be
able to use it without being on face book at all. Can you tell me how to do it?

May 18, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have you tried logging into "MyCOPDTeam.com and change the password only leaving your user name as it is now. Then I would do the same with Facebook. That should separate them. Please let me know how this works out for you. Be well.......

May 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Wanted to let you all know that I found you were right. Thank you all so much for the help🙂

June 15, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not sure, but as far as I know they are not connected. But if you are using FB to log into this group, you can try logging in the same way as you always did. if that doesn't work then you will have to change the password for this group.

May 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You can join with email instead of face book! I just did!

June 15, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Texas City, TX

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hoosick Falls, NY