Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glenville, NY

does anyone get night sweats wake up wet first hot and then cold

May 29, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes,it was explained to me that when you have an illness hormones become of balance,in the beginning it was worse still get hot and cold,difficulty sleeping anyway,I found drinking lots of water helps and suplimenting with banana for lost potassium plus they aid in sleeping

May 30, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes. I am 64 and gone through menopause. I get terrible night sweets.

June 12, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I have problems with that. I think it is the steroids in Advair and I am also on Prednisone.

May 30, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

WOW! I thought it was just lingering menapause lol.....never considered it as a sympton of my COPD

May 30, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Oh yes! I get the sweats! Then, throwing off the duvet, I get cold.Drinking lots of water only results in the need to pee more often. Ergo; I am disturbed more frequently.I like bananas, but my husband is violently allergic to them. I can't eat them, then, if I want to be near him. He reacts violently to even the hint of a banana on my lips!

May 30, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Three Rivers, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
CHESHIRE United Kingdom