Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Three Rivers, MI

Just what it is get cold sweats

October 30, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Found out last night even before I could go to my primary doctors appointment I was admitted into the hospital because the real cold sweats & couldn’t catch my breath they said I have a pneumonia once again. Going through a battery of test. But I do feel better today not sweating & oxygen levels are up. So we’ll keep you all posted. Thanks again to everyone for the hugs & support.

October 31, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It depends. Sometimes cold sweats are part of a major exacerbation, like pneumonia; sometimes they may be related to O2 saturation levels falling and sometimes there's no figuring out why, they just are.

October 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes good luck,I have had them recently,seems after the long hot humid summer the got a lot worse,they follow with panic attack and raapid breathing,thank god for adavan and nebulizer with ventolin till pill kicks in, scarry!!!.

November 2, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Best of luck!

November 1, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glenville, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, WV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Richmond, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In