Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australind, AU
June 10, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Could be low on oxygen. That will cause bad headaches

June 13, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Haven't tried yet. I also have Chronic Migraines and thought the oils might help those. If it did i might be able to get out more.

June 12, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am starting to research CBD...oil or capsules. I don't see any mention of it helping COPD.
I thought I saw a post on here ( I am new) with good results.
Anyone have any helpful hints?

June 12, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I often wonder if anyone has used it successfully, I asked the research mob and they said no studies being undertaken at this stage

June 11, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Victoria, BC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Regina, SK