Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bracebridge, ON

My doctor gave me a 14 day sample of Breo Ellipta 200/25 for my COPD. According to the product information insert, this dose is suggested for ASTHMA, not COPD?
Should I go back to the doctor? Is there any risk in taking this doseage?

July 4, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My dr just put me in that seems to be working better than Stiolto at least now I can make it up to the the attic before sob where before had to stop half way up also put me on incruse. Good luck n breathe easy

July 27, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm a bit worse, but not much. Anxiety plays a big part in my symptoms. I've got to learn to relax a bit more. Thanks!

July 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I like Breo! Saw my lung doctor, he said I am stage 2! He was impressed about my walking! I try 2 miles a day! I am not cured but I have it under control! I praise the LORD for giving me the strength to walk! My o2 is still over 90! I use a nebulizer. But no oxygen! Sending prayers, hugs and lots of love

July 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also have used the Breo for COPD/Emphysema. I have been using it for about 18 months, It seems to work pretty well for me. I also use Incruse

July 6, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello breo COPD is not the desease that's the umbrella name that covers all lung illnesses like asthma / bronchitis/ emphasemia so your Dr must of given you the right medicine have a good day everyone Dorothy Hartlepool UK 🇬🇧

July 6, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reno, NV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cheboygan, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toledo, OH