Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Del Rio, TX
September 30, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Susan I have been on it but only for 7 days and its been about 3 or 4 times a year at 5mg hope things are ok in your world...Bob

September 30, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Im on 10 mg a day Dr says to stay on that was on 50 when I was in the hospital then weaned down to 10 over time .If it helps me breathe then I will use it .

October 2, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was on 10 then 5 now I take 2.5 a day of I don't take it have a lot of congestion!
Does cause weight gain and keeps my blood sugar elevated but can win for losing. I just try to do the best I can!
Thats 2.5mg a day. My breathing treatments are every 4-6hours...

October 1, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Weight gain is terrible

September 30, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Am on prendnisone for last 18 months at 7 per day. Would love to get off it but Dr says no.

September 30, 2017

Related Questions

View All