Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Leyburn

Does anyone recommend using Hemp Oil or even cannabis oil (if you can get it).
I have been using the same inhalers for few years now, surely there must of been research and developed improved inhalers?

February 22, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

After doing a lot of research I am about to start using some CBD Oil or cannabis oil as it is also called.
Undecided if drops under the tough or casual one time a day

Once started I will keep a daily log and post information as I see it to be informative

May 7, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use cbd hemp oil .I got it from Amazon

February 28, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi. I'm new here (new to any social site!) and have questions about cannabis oil, too. I live where it's legal, and my grandson runs a dispensary, so I have great availability, but I'm having trouble sorting out how to use it well. The young people who run the dispensary are great and willing to help, but as yet I'm doing trial and error. Here's to each of us finding the perfect info!

February 24, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've been dealing with this for 3 years. I'm not sure who asked about anxiety I've been thru it all I have 95 year old lungs and I am a fighter.

February 23, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

People are gonna feel different depends on u

February 25, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cork, IE

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duluth, GA