Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Windsor, ON
April 10, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's commonly known as daliresp or roflumilast and many people take it as part of their COPD meds. It's designed to reduce the inflammation in your lungs, therefore reducing mucous production and reducing exacerbations. Its use allows your body to recover more completely between exacerbations and you to get to the point where you can actually exercise and build your own resistance. It will definitely increase your quality of life if it reduces exacerbations. Spending more time healthy and active is a great win with this med.

April 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm on Daliresp and I have noted a difference. The mucas has diminished. It's only bad when my allergies act up. The one thing I have noticed is that I am not hungry when I take Daliresp and I'm struggling not to lose weight. My PCP and pulmonologist both want me to gain weight. I have 17% lung function and need simple things to fix.

June 17, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Orlando, FL