Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

The company providing the vest is going to come out next week and explain everything to me and it is all covered by my insurance. Will have to use it a couple times a day. Anybody have any information, will be appreciated.

May 4, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have had my vest for 2 years and find it very helpful. Try to use 2 x per day for 30 minutes. Good luck with yours

April 5, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hope the jacket helps,,I put a pinch of salt on tonque,,to help cough! Breath Deep ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ Al

May 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Many of the vests have good results for helping to get the mucous up and out. I've tried one on at conferences, but since I really don't have a problem with mucous, it's not something I can really judge. My understanding is that they work pretty well for some folks.

May 4, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@BarbraFowler what does the vest do?? I'm New to all this

October 14, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

How does the pinch of salt help with coughing?

May 8, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Citrus Heights, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Sault Ste. Marie, ON

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Falkirk, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In