Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 25, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Don't waste your money. Use a glass of water and a straw. Just blow in the straw as long as you can (Making bubbles). It is amazing how your time blowing on the straw will increase. It helps loosen mucus. I swear by doing it.

May 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The respiratory tech gave me one when I was in the hospital with pneumonia. It works. Hope everyone is breathing easy today. It is humid and hot here.

May 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's hand held, you breathe in it and when you do it flutters, it's to loosen up the mucus in your lungs so you can bring it up.

May 28, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a flutter pipe . Handy in the pocket. Certainly works.. ☺ 🍀

May 25, 2018 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member. Thanks for the info. I was on ProAir then my insurance co switched me to Ventolin. Then I got switched back to Pro Air. Now I realize the Ventolin really made me jittery. Not so much with Pro Air.
Thank you for the info.
Breathe Happy

June 11, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In