Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 16, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am on Breo and Siriva. I have Blue Cross and Shield and I still pay 168 a month for Breo and 78 a month for Spiriva.

August 21, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If you have a Council on Aging in your county they will sometimes help you..you bring a listing of all your meds and they can help you find the best fit for you..

August 17, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am also on Breo Ellipta and I am may have to get off of it because of the cost. Is there a drug out there that is less expensive?

October 9, 2018 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Medicre supplements don't cover meds; Part D plans do. Generally it depends on where you live, so to ask in general may not get you any answers that will be helpful. The best way to figure it out is to go to the Medicare site and use their tool. That will tell you the best place for all your meds.

August 16, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you I will try the Breo site

October 13, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rochester, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cheboygan, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clinton, IL