Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cheboygan, MI

I am on Spiriva and Symbicort and am thinking about switching to anoro,

July 27, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Anoro works fine, but you'll not be getting the inhaled steroid that's part of symbicort and that could cause you significant problems. How a med works for one person has absolutely nothing to do with how you'll do on it. You won't know until you try it.

July 27, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I hear it work great.i am on trelegy.and it work great.

July 27, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm on spiriva and symbicort too. I be tried other meds but to me these are the best.

July 31, 2018 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I love it, it has really helped me a lot.

July 27, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I dont know your situation but it works for me. what does your doctor think?

July 27, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Branch, MN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In