Just what it is get cold sweats
Found out last night even before I could go to my primary doctors appointment I was admitted into the hospital because the real cold sweats & couldn’t catch my breath they said I have a pneumonia once again. Going through a battery of test. But I do feel better today not sweating & oxygen levels are up. So we’ll keep you all posted. Thanks again to everyone for the hugs & support.
It depends. Sometimes cold sweats are part of a major exacerbation, like pneumonia; sometimes they may be related to O2 saturation levels falling and sometimes there's no figuring out why, they just are.
yes good luck,I have had them recently,seems after the long hot humid summer the got a lot worse,they follow with panic attack and raapid breathing,thank god for adavan and nebulizer with ventolin till pill kicks in, scarry!!!.
Best of luck!