Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cheboygan, MI

I am thinking about asking my Dr.to switch me off from spiriva respimat.I am having too many side effects .I have been on it for 3 years,but they seem to be getting worse.

November 28, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

since I got diagnosed a year-and-a-half ago and that's all I've been using spiriva but since my lungs are very clear and cough nothing the brio in my emphysema group is 20000 they all use Bria when they can't breathe that's all I know about that spiriva I didn't know why I was taking it, but I guess it's just I'm stable right now hopefully won't go in the stage 2 for quite a while I use spiriva because there's nothing wrong there is something wrong because nothing going on if you got something going on you and your not breathing right I wouldn't go back to spiriva it's a very low dose it's just to keep you I'm 80% so just to keep me there and I've been stable for year-and-a-half haven't no coughing . you got symptoms I would not go back to spiriva and I don't think the doctor will approve it and you should have a lung scan to make sure you don't have cancerous nodulesbut I'm sure you had a lung scan right most people do and you get your flu shot and pneumonia shot . I tend your right long cuz I talk fast my bipolar and I don't do punctuation but I have to go back and edit it all you think was all the money they have they fix the microphone you wouldn't believe some of the words that come out so I apologize take care I got to go back to my protein drink😷🤧💖💐🌸

December 1, 2018 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am on Breo and Spiriva Respimat. I feel so much better with my breathing by being on both of them. I am on Oxygen at 3 liters 24/7.

November 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Breo and it works well for me with all the other meds.

November 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was on brio,but I told my Dr it wasn't working,she switched me to Bevespi which works a lot better,my breathing is really bad in the morning and usually at night but this new inhaler works.

November 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am using Breo And incruse. So far I haven't had Any side effect's .

November 28, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cheboygan, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winston Salem, NC