Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Raceland, KY
April 9, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Click on the orange circle beside notification.....this allows you to remove it and delete it once you have read it

April 9, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Only I find if you write something n click on that orange thing it will say delete answer. But won’t say it for prior posts. go Figure?

April 11, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I find clicking on the orange circle will only allow you to delete your own answers not anyone else's post

April 12, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I know I too click on that orange circle with the v in it n it says nothing about deleating messages

April 11, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried that and it still won't let me.

April 10, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ontario, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Elmira, NY