My doctors gave morphine to take never heard of this I am stage 4 now
It's quite common when patients begin to experience "air hunger" in the very late stages of the disease. As others have said, it relaxes you a bit and while you don't get any more O2, you don't feel the constant need for it. It makes you much more comfortable.......I'm all for that!
Hi kellyLouiseBrown thank you I do feel better since starting the oramorph breathing is so much better 🤗
im on 2.5 oramoph for my copd it dose ease the lung im now servere find it hard with everthing I do
@A MyCOPDTeam Member Your dose is higher than mine but sometimes
I don’t take the whole dose. I weigh 88 pounds so I am glad the dose is not higher 😂. Keep me posted as to how you are doing. Take care!!
Doctor gave it to me also. I have only used it twice lately. It puts me to sleep.