Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

My doctors gave morphine to take never heard of this I am stage 4 now

April 25, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's quite common when patients begin to experience "air hunger" in the very late stages of the disease. As others have said, it relaxes you a bit and while you don't get any more O2, you don't feel the constant need for it. It makes you much more comfortable.......I'm all for that!

April 27, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi kellyLouiseBrown thank you I do feel better since starting the oramorph breathing is so much better 🤗

April 28, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

im on 2.5 oramoph for my copd it dose ease the lung im now servere find it hard with everthing I do

April 26, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Your dose is higher than mine but sometimes
I don’t take the whole dose. I weigh 88 pounds so I am glad the dose is not higher 😂. Keep me posted as to how you are doing. Take care!!

April 25, 2019 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Doctor gave it to me also. I have only used it twice lately. It puts me to sleep.

April 25, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Steinbach, MB

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Syracuse, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oldham, UK