Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Worcester, UK

Does anybody else cough up phlegm and end up being sick because of it? Sorry if this sounds gross. But it happens to me a fair bit.

May 12, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I bring it up all the time it's all part of copd I think this is the obstructive part of copd

May 13, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Never swallow your flem use a Kleenex to dispose

May 13, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you. I am still learning what is my asthma and what is my copd.

May 12, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It happens to me

May 12, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I do it 24/7 and if I don't I start choking but as for feeling sick I don't feel sick

May 12, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alberta, AL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rolla, MO