Sounds good 😌 I was given a ventilator in hospital last year but found the oxygen more of a help for me, noisiest thing ever that vent 😬
BiPap = Another type of assisted-breathing (aka Ventilator) equipment.
Commonly used as life support in hospital settings during severe flare-ups. Strong pressure moves air in and out of lungs according to programmed measurements.
No idea; where did you learn about it? I googled the term and nothing came up.
The c-pap is designed to provide positive pressure during the inhale portion of sleep to ensure that you do not stop breathing because of your sleep apnea. You can use O2 with a c-pap if you use O2 for sleep, but the machine is to control the apnea, not to help with your need for O2. People who do not have sleep apnea would not improve their breathing by using a c-pap.
That said, I do know people who have sleep apnea and who do use the c-pap if they take naps during the day. I would check with the doc who diagnosed the sleep apnea and prescribed the c-pap as to the value of using it at any time EXCEPT for sleep.
Bi pap what is that ?