Ask Med Personnel NOT facebook😜😂😂😂 I also want to share how
Much I have appreciated all the kindness I have received from so many on this site,
thank you🤗❤️🙏🏼
Mela
Question: Are you asking about warnings or advice regarding CPAP machines being shared on Facebook?
For medical device advice, especially regarding breathing assistance devices like CPAP machines, it's best not to rely on social media warnings or recommendations. These devices require proper medical supervision and Show Full Answer
Plz DONT use FACEBOOK AS UR MED ADVICE! Use medical science oages thats been oublished this calendar year med info that more than 3 yrs old is no good!! Look at the dates written its very important that you know whats good info n whats not.. Do yourself a favor and leave facebook for GRAND kids pics n old high school pics NOT MEDICAL ADVICE❤️🙏🏼
Hi Graham.
I was stumped and had to look this up.
"CPAC" in the UK refers to the Conservative Political Action Conference, a FAR-RIGHT conference that has established a UK presence or has been discussed as a model for a UK movement.
Not saying our situation is any better here BUT this is THE problem. I don't ask my Politicians to handle my Healthcare NOR do I ask my Doctors how to Vote. They're both SODS when one foot steps outside their little box and the brain doesn't engage.
My other downfall is Not using Facebook for any information on Relevant matters. Only my dog posts pictures THERE when I'm busy answering important questions in this Forum.
be Well 🌞
I tried to look it up and couldn't even find it. CPAP kept getting in the way.