Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern California
December 14, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Very common in people with c o p d I have found

December 16, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I too always need to read before I sleep or even nap...it calms me down...takes me on thrilling journeys...light does not bother me...when I need to sleep nothing else bothers me...and I can't sleep without my little Malti-poo...Chiquita...she feels the same way about sleeping...needs to be right with her mummy...she's my life line...I'm on oxygen when sleeping and walking around and doing the chores I still can do...When I'm just sitting, on my computer or watching a movie I don't need my oxygen unless I'm really stressed about something...(like the election) had me stressed beyond stress...now it's over...I feel so thrilled and more relaxed...

December 15, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The bedroom needs to be quiet when going to bed, no radio:TV. Rooms needs to be completely dark, even the smallest light can cause sleeplessness . No tea/coffee, or any form of alcohol. Try reading a book for a while before sleeping. Definitely go to the loo as well. Good luck.
Stay safe! MERRY CHRISTMAS

December 15, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

We pretty much all suffer from it. I don't know what is with 2 am, but it seems common time for many of us to wake up. Seems impossible to fall asleep again. We all walk around tired and no energy

December 14, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntington Beach, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sydney, AU

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Phila, PA