I'm working in a nursing home and have been caring for covid 19 patients from day one. My husband is scared for his life. He keeps saying he doesn't want to die! I have been so careful not to bring it home to him, but I honestly don't know why I haven't had it yet. All my coworkers have. I know even without Covid, our time is getting short. I barely see him and I'm not always pleasant when I do. My job is definitely for the younger generation, but
it's the only $ coming in, and it's not enough… read more
Maybe you can help set the stage for a better time together by using old photos or family stories with good memories to lay the groundwork for the time you do have.
If I had great answers, I would write a book. But, can you correlate some time off with a COVID home/work test? Find a way, from a doctor or your work, for some safe time? Then, share a meal or walk. Share your concerns with your supervisor. Are you not vaccinated?
What time you do have make special.