Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I'm working in a nursing home and have been caring for covid 19 patients from day one. My husband is scared for his life. He keeps saying he doesn't want to die! I have been so careful not to bring it home to him, but I honestly don't know why I haven't had it yet. All my coworkers have. I know even without Covid, our time is getting short. I barely see him and I'm not always pleasant when I do. My job is definitely for the younger generation, but
it's the only $ coming in, and it's not enough… read more

January 7, 2021 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Maybe you can help set the stage for a better time together by using old photos or family stories with good memories to lay the groundwork for the time you do have.

January 8, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If I had great answers, I would write a book. But, can you correlate some time off with a COVID home/work test? Find a way, from a doctor or your work, for some safe time? Then, share a meal or walk. Share your concerns with your supervisor. Are you not vaccinated?

January 18, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

What time you do have make special.

January 8, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collierville, TN