Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Cork, IE

Just wondering if there is a problem with the site. First I was not aware that anyone on the teams knew one another's e-mail address.
Secondly I was not aware when you respond to a post you would be passing your address on also. I got the following flag when I posted
From WWW.MYCOPDTEAM.COM
"WARNING" be careful who you give your e-mail addresses to
Do you really want to share it
Cancell ok

March 21, 2021 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, Hi Debbie I found your reply very interesting. Yes you will get bad apples on every tree but I found this site to be a fantastic for me and I have yet to meet one but they wouldn't like me. I always end my post by either a (x) (๐Ÿ’œ)But I hope I do not offend anyone by doing so. As you say I don't get paranoid either I have met a great bunch of people and I may never get to meet them I consider them friends
Breathe easy my friend stay safe and healthy xx

March 23, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have only given my info to @A MyCOPDTeam Member. If I got a warning, I wasn't aware nor worried. I am not saying that I am so ignorant/innocent that I trust everyone. But I am not going to become miss paranoid either. Most times, people are good. There are a few bad apples ๐ŸŽIn every bunch. We all pretty much watch out for each other. One man posted a nude photo. Either he went away or he changed it as he was told to by many people. Another few, here & there tried to treat it as a dating site. He also disappeared. I had a habit of putting Hugs on posts when I agreed with people. ( no like button, so I thought that's what was done here) a person told me that it made them uncomfortable, so now I do my best to use Hugs sparingly. So as long as we look out for each other & ourselves, why panic? I appreciate my friends on here. If they aren't who they claim to be, they will show themselves sooner or later.

March 22, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been flagged several times too by that same message and I have never given out my email address except to people who want to know it and are friends.

June 16, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

wow first i didnt know something is wrong with sending a hug a hug is just a hug whats up with that i give them all the time but if its wrong please forgive me and you guys talking about nude pictures why would anyone want to do that even if i was use to seeing this i wouldnt put it on this kind of site make no sense and some of the other stories were kinda funny i needed that laugh and @A MyCOPDTeam Member i want you to know you are in my prayers and say hi to for me to all those pretty ladies that surrounds you family is a beautiful thing

April 11, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Nope she is kind of sawed off only about 5' 3" , i actually have a bit more Viking blood than her but alas she has a fierce attitude and often times i find myself telling her to chill lolol. Her name is Barbie but i just call her Precious unless she is fired up over something . I bet you are enjoying warm weather ?

April 1, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Harrison, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Benton City, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Navarre, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In