It made me happy and I tried to make a short comment as well as was suggested.
I see the thumbs up and heart @A MyCOPDTeam Member...sorry to say! Did you forget your reading glasses??๐คฃ Good to see you and hope you and tour doggies are doing ok!!! A message is nicer than the symbols any day even if it is a smart ace like me! Take care and hope to see you again here soon!๐๐บ๐ผ
Ummm, it's still there ๐ค๐
@A MyCOPDTeam Member - oops, my bad! Have a great day!
Many thanks @A MyCOPDTeam Member! I still miss those symbols ๐ - have a great day!!
Hi, @A MyCOPDTeam Member - real life participation is more important than this site. Donโt feel bad that youโre not on here as much as you might wish. Weโll always be here when you have time for us.
Hugs.
Saturday night, 18-MAY-24